Tuesday 17th July
Instagram Stories Workshop
The HoHouse, Newquay
10:30am to 1pm.
£35 per person
Brands have always been early adopters of stories, they create some of the most viewed and engaging content on the platform.
Join us at The HoHouse in Newquay for this morning session to learn everything on Instagram Stories.
If you’re ready to take your brand to the platform, this workshop is for you.
Instagram Stories is a brilliant channel to include in your marketing comms. An exciting way to connect with your community and build your brand.
Instagram Stories have grown incredibly over the past year.
According to Instagram, users under the age of 25 look at Stories for an average of 32 minutes every day, and those of us above 25 spend 24 precious minutes out of every day watching other people document their lives. That’s two minutes more than the length of your standard sitcom.
* How to make Instagram stories for business.
* How to use all the features the Stories platform offers.
* Tools and apps used by the pro’s
* How to develop growth strategies using Instagram Stories for your brand
* Secret tips, tricks and tools
* Ways to grow your audience and drive business using Instagram Stories.
* Introduction to IGTV – Instagram’s newest feature and app.
Who is it for
* Ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to use Instagram Stories to it’s full capacity
* Anyone who wants to use Instagram Stories for business
In a recent survey, Instagrammers said they often watch stories to stay in the-know with brands they’re interested in, get an insider view of products they like, and find out about new products that are relevant to them.
On average, more than one in three daily active Instagrammers surveyed said they have become more interested in a brand or product after seeing it on Instagram Stories.
It’s time to join the party.