PopUpSchool heads to Palma de Mallorca for an Instagram Masterclass. 🌴
Take control of your Instagram account and grow your followers.
Have you been using Instagram for your business? It can be tough to grow and turn it into a marketing platform that CONVERTS to sales. 💸
In this morning session, we will focus on professionally developing the Instagram presence for your business and growing your audience.
It will be a hands-on session, where you will start implementing the techniques discussed while we are together, and expect to see some results straight away!
Join us on Tuesday April 24th at Palma Sport & Tennis Club from 10am to 1:30pm.
Who’s it for?
• Professional brands who want to successfully use Instagram to grow their business.
• Ideal for people who have already been using Instagram at some level.
• Competent English speakers – this workshop is taught in English only.
You will learn about:
• engagement tactics for growth 📈
• using hashtags
• quality content
• understanding your analytics
Why you should come:
• This is not going to be a workshop where someone just talks at you (yawn). We’re going to get down and take action. You’ll come away with some techniques that will remain valuable to you, and you end up using on a daily basis.
• Michele has works with companies like Heineken, the BBC and SurfGirl as well as many smaller businesses. In her workshops she focuses on how businesses can stand out using digital tools.
What others said:
“After working with Michele on numerous occasions it’s clear to see how much knowledge and understand she has on such subjects like social media marketing. I recently went to one of her workshops and was surprised how much I learnt in such a short space of time. I highly recommend her workshops and I can’t wait to attend another.” – Karen @surfgirlmag
“Went to one of Michele’s workshops recently and was very impressed with how much I learnt. The business has seen some great marketing results since I’ve applied my new found knowledge and I’m looking forward to another workshop soon.” – Pete @Kingsurf
“Michele is super and I’m soo looking forward to attending another course with her in the future.” – Emma @HairByEmmaC
“Michele is incredibly knowledgeable and delivered an engaging course stacked with practical tips and info” Hayley Freelance writer/ editor
Do you have more questions? Feel free to email Michele at email@example.com