What should I post?
When, how often?
What should I write in the caption?
Where do I find the right content?
What will my audience enjoy?
How do I take a good photo?
What filter to use?
Recognise the struggle?
In this full-day workshop, we will get hands-on and creative. By the end of the day, you will have a clear and visual plan for your Instagram, which is going to make it so much more fun to be part of the Instagram community.
We will tackle:
• How to design a winning Biography
• Images & photography that fits your brand
• Simple photography tips – and where to find the professional stuff
• Forward planning & scheduling
• Captions – what should you use? 5 simple captions that will always work.
• Tools & apps that will make you look as pro as the big guys.
– Sell the benefits, not the features –
Together, we will prepare posts with captions and stories for you to use.
You will come away with confidence in your Instagram photography and captions.
£85 per person | Only 6 spaces per workshop
Wednesday, March 21st
10:30 am to 16:30pm
The HoHouse Newquay
What Other said:
“I highly recommend her workshops and I can’t wait to attend another.” – Karen @surfgirlmag
“Michele is super and I’m soo looking forward to attending another course with her in the future.” – Emma @HairByEmmaC
“Went to one of Michele’s workshops recently and was very impressed with how much I learnt. The business has seen some great marketing results since I’ve applied my new found knowledge and I’m looking forward to another workshop soon.” – Pete @Kingsurf
Location: (set as Ro Hair, which is in the same building)