Join the Google for eCommerce masterclass with Rob Edlin of Niddocks. Rob is one of the top Google professionals in the UK, and a great instructor.
His knowledge is unmatched when it comes to all things Google. He has helped grow many successful businesses in Cornwall and beyond with his Google Services, including Watergate Bay Hotel, Rick Stein, Seasalt, St Austell Brewery and many more.
This full-day workshop is specifically designed for eCommerce businesses, of any size. If you’re selling online, or work with businesses who sell online, this is for you. Ideal for marketing managers, online shops, digital marketers, marketing agencies or small business owners who are already somewhat versed at using Google. Ideal for professionals who use Google, who need updating on the latest in a concise manner.
The class is for a limited number of people and Rob will tailor content to each business that attends and prepare notes accordingly.
What you’ll learn:
- Current best practice for the various eCommerce platforms
- Google Tag Manager introduction and examples
- Google Analytics for ecommerce
- Google AdWords Shopping Campaigns and optimising Google Merchant Centre Feeds
- Google AdWords Search Campaigns
- Facebook and Instagram for eCommerce
- Structured Data for eCommerce
- SEO for eCommerce
When you sign up, we’ll find out what your particular challenges are – and tweak the content accordingly.
The workshop will take place at MOR workspace in Newquay, a fresh new workspace destination.
The date will include coffee, tea and lunch.
Date: May 11, 2017
Time: 10am to 4:30pm
Price: £200 per person
Location: Mor Workspace Newquay
• Sign up here, and we’ll send an invoice.
• Pay now via Eventbrite, click here.